American Bail Agent Coalition
Why you should become a member.
The American Bail Agent Coalition (ABAC) was established by the American Bail Coalition Board of Directors for the purpose of creating a platform to empower bail agents to participate in real advocacy efforts on behalf of our industry.
The knowledge and experience bail agents obtain every day from working with clients and their families in and around the Criminal Justice System is invaluable.
The purpose of ABAC is to protect the interests and prosperity of the commercial surety bail agent in the United States of America and to strengthen the partnership between surety partners and licensed commercial bail agents.
Membership to ABAC is not limited to ABC Member Company agents.
Any licensed commercial surety agent is welcome to join the ABAC family.
Here are just a few of the benefits to joining the American Bail Agent Coalition:
- ABAC is a partner to the leader in the preservation of commercial bail – the American Bail Coalition. The benefits of this partnership allows ABAC to devote the vast majority of their resources to real issues and real efforts – all under the guidance of ABAC members.
- State Association support – access to legal experts and media relations.
- State association support – funding through our ABAC State Association Rebate Program.
- Participation in ABC legislative efforts – partnering to work together on advocating for meaningful legislation.
- Access to our monthly updates and news concerning our industry across the country.
The American Bail Coalition was founded to combine the knowledge, experience, and financial resources of those surety companies with a desire to protect the commercial bail industry.
Partnering with our surety bail agents only enhances our ability to fight for an established and proven private sector pretrial release option.
We hope you will join us on our journey…
Click Join Now to get the process started.